Friday, February 3, 2017

Make it with Attitude

Hello Besties!

Ever have a project that needs just a small amount of 
ATTITUDE.

I have for you today the perfect combination of
cute and attitude.


Today I am using 2 different paper packs that has the
ability for sweet and sassy all mixed up in one.

I am using 




I am making some shaker bookmarks.


All you need to do is print whichever paper you would like to
work with and cut to size.  These I have made into 2 1/2 wide and 6 1/2 tall.
I stamped my sassy sentiments.

I grabbed a page projecter and my fuse tool and made
the sleeves for the bookmark and added sequins and sealed it up.
For my tassels I grabbed novelity yarns from my yarn stash
and just tied them on.

Grab one of the Valentine paper packs and make
some Valentine bookmarks.

You can find all the paper packs available HERE


We would love to see what you create.

Come and join us on Facebook at
and share your masterpieces.






4 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring! They are so darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are FAB Heather. Love the hair colours so bright and funky. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a great idea! Love your coloring, your such a great artist! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing Heather! I need this fuse tool. such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete