Friday, January 20, 2017

I Love You


hello friends ... 
as we all know .... 

LOVE IS IN THE AIR ...................

and that we all love CHOCOLATES.... 
so today, I have created a heart shapes chocolate box ... same as 
my image 

using this cutie by Sherri Baldy 
which you can purchase from 

Here is my Project 
Created Heart Shaped Chocolate Box 


Front of the Box 


Colored the image on X-Press It Blending Paper 
Image Colored in with Copic Markers
Stamped and Die Cut the word "Valentine"
Place clear bling around the box


 side view of the box 
I have used the ribbon on the side panel ... 
also have inked the edges 

placing a bow at the back of the box . 
paper line is Amour by Carta Bella 

I hope you like what I created .. 

Hope you did get inspired and created something romantic 

Thanks for stopping by & taking a peek 

Hugs 
Rose  



No comments:

Post a Comment