Wednesday, July 20, 2016

The Apple of My Eye: Apple Pie Blossom Kit

Welcome to Sherri Baldy Art Blog.

Right now the weather is warm, the smell of fresh pies baking
in the oven and all the goodies that goes with it has inspired me
to create this little album.

Capture all those little memories with this small album


You get two pocket letter printables, tags
and 2 element sheets in this kit that you could
mix and match to create with.


  


There are many possibilities for this.


I used this tutorial to inspire me to make my own.
You can find it HERE.

I adjusted my sizes for the overall project to accomidate 4x6 pages.

The apple tag and circle are from Cricut Design Space.
I just cut from one of the pocket letter panels
to match the papers throughout.


I also added a page to give me more space to add pictures.


Just print and cut out the tags to add inside.


Check out the other printables available to make
one for yourself.

You can find all the Pocket Letter Printables HERE

Or just use some printable papers, find them HERE

You can also find other tags and elements HERE


I hope you have enjoyed todays little make
and would love to see what you create.

Come and join us at My Besties Designs Color & Create of Facebook.



















No comments:

Post a Comment