Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Super Girl

Hi everyone  to the Sherri's Art Blog!

Today i have made a supercard with this Super Girl, she is so cute.

I love making birthday cards for the classmates off my son .
So Carmen the lucky girl have got this card from my son for here birthday.






I color here With my Twinkling H2O , give some extra spark to your images.
The colors that i use are real super hero colors , bright blue and red.


The back ground i make some light and dark blue spots.
The card is a shape label from a dutch brand, some old design papers have i use.

Gold foam i use with my star cutting dies.
And what i love to do is use the name on the card , so it gets a personal card.
Further i use some funny fishnet ribbon and cheesecloth.
Stickles for more extra sparkles.


I hope you love my Supergirl labelcard.

Look around on the My Besties shop or the Etsyshop for more beautiful items.
See you next time.

Hugs Christa

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing! And how lucky are your son's friends? I love how you colored her, and the details are perfect. I need to add her to my collection!
    Hugs, Bonnie

    ReplyDelete