Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Mermaid Love


Hello everyone Welcome to the Sherri's Art Blog!

I am a newbie here , my name is Christa Mulder from the Netherlands.
Someone know me as Christa scrappies.

Such a honor to help on Sherri's Art Blog!
Thank you Sherri !!

I have been having some fun creating with the lovely mermaid.
They are so cute, love mermaids and sea creatures, and Sherri has so many cute mermaids for you!.
You can find them in Sherri's My Bestie shop

This card has alot of layers , the basic is a blue cardstock paper , the shape is from a dutch brand.
For sea cards i use many blue or green colors .




She is so cute, i colored here with Twinkling H2O.
Soft blue and green colors, the backgrond i make a lot of spots with my pencil , then i make it real wet and dry it with a papertowel or soft cloth.
So you get a waterbackground , the next one with a mermaid i will make a tutorial ;).


On here tail i have just a special marker to make that little white spots.

A fish on top from real shells .
Lace an a funny fishnet ribbon.
Many cutting dies a use to make great ocean scene and a lot of pearls.


I hope you have enjoyed my first card.

Look around on the My Besties shop or the Etsyshop for more beautiful items

Hugs Christa

2 comments: