Monday, July 25, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY



Hello friends and Welcome to Sherri's Art Blog 


Rose, is here with you all today to share new creation for the day . It is a beautiful winter morning in Sydney, as I have been feeling bit under the weather lately. 

Firstly, I like to say Thank you to Sherri Baldy to ask to join her blog... it is such an honor.

Well, lets not to much of your time as I know you all waiting to see what I have created 



Here you go ... My colored image -

above is the direct link to this beautiful image 
I have colored the image with Copic Markers 
 Colors Used 
Skin - E000 -E00-04-11-13-R20
Skirt & Bow - G24-G82-G21
Top & Hat - BV000-BV00-BV02
Shoes & Hair - E59 - E57-E55 


all the paper flowers are from my stash WOF

Using the designer paper line by Sherri Baldy







Here is full view to card 

It is a twisted Easel Card 


 side view 
using the heart banner and tags 
with  "heart border die cut" & word "Love"by Sherri Baldy 


 Flat card 


I hope you like what I have created as for my first blog post.

Happy Crafting 
& Crafty Hugs 
from 
ROSE 








1 comment:

  1. Love this card and the beautiful details. The colors are so pretty, too.

    ReplyDelete