Saturday, July 9, 2016

FUN New Sherri Baldy My Besties Coloring Books and FUN Crafty Stuff!

Shop   Members   Forums   Gallery   Scrapbooking   CardMaking   Cross Stitch PDF  Digital   Design Team   Blog   Classes & Events


  
Hi Besties, We are sooooo OVER the MOON for this NEXT Super FUN Sherri Baldy My Besties Coloring Book it is dedicated to our Dear Bestie Girl Pat Jaynes. 
Here is our NEW "Pat and The Bestie Bird Ladies" Coloring Book now at Amazon .com
 
You can find ALL Sherri's Original My Besties Coloring Books here :http://www.amazon.com/Sherri-Ann-Baldy/e/B01HE41LFW/ref=dp_byline_cont_book_1
XOXO Happy COLORING!
XO  
Sherri & The My Besties Team <3
  
 
YES! ~ NEW My Besties COLORING BOOKS are OUT!!!!!!

  
NOW Available at Amazon.com!!!!  Find ALL Sherri's My Besties Coloring Books HERE: http://www.amazon.com/Sherri-Ann-Baldy/e/B01HE41LFW/ref=dp_byline_cont_book_1 
  
 
      
  
 
 YOU get 50 Besties Coloring pages  in each COLORING BOOK for ONLY $9.95!!!!  MANY MORE are on there way.... You won't want to miss any!!!!   Happy Color!

You can order yours TODAY on Amazon Here: http://www.amazon.com/Sherri-Ann-Baldy/e/B01HE41LFW/ref=dp_byline_cont_book_1

You can GET A SIGNED COPY from our site with world wide shipping included here:  www.MyBestiesShop.com

********************************************** 
  
 Etsy Shop.... Here is: 

  Join us in our Facebook Color & Create Group
 here for some Crafty Inspiration... 
... XOXO 
Have FUN Shopping Friends!!!  
 NEW Besties are in the SHOPS.. 
NEW                   
*** 
Wishing you all a Blessed and Crafty DAY! 
"From My Craft Table To Yours"
Happy Crafting My Friends!
XOXO
Sherri
 
 
******************  
Thank you so much to all my Friends
for your Love of the Besties and Support! 
XOXO
"From My Craft Table To Yours"
Sherri Baldy
  


************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment