Friday, July 29, 2016

Fairy Bestie

Hi everyone  to the Sherri's Art Blog!

Today i want to show you a FairyBestie on a simpel oval card with a lot of layers designpapers.
First i have make a big oval from cardstock paper then you begin with more ovals with design papers.

The edges i make older with a distresser , little mini knives , you scrapes the edges of your papers and it gives a older look, i love that 

Glue then the ovals on the cardstock, i have use a piece of lace on the last oval .
A square piece design paper and a smaller one in the middle of the card with a piece of plastic lace.


My fairy is colored with Twinkling H2O's.
I use soft colors for this beauty.

On the side of the mage i use a swirl stamp.




The flowers are made from parchment paper, i color them with distress ink, a big leave behind the flower with a little sparkle on it.


I hope you like my card , love to read the comments , so i hope you write one for me :)

Look around on the My Besties shop or the Etsyshop for more beautiful items.
See you next time.

Hugs Christa

2 comments: