Sunday, June 16, 2013

Pearls and Lace - MyBesties Challenge - Sherri Baldy Stamps

Hi everybody,

The card I made for today's post is with a digi for this week's new challenge which is to use pearls and lace on your card.  HERE is where you can purchase the digi I used and HERE is a link to the challenge.

The card I made for this challenge....
 


Supplies Used:

Stamp Focal Image - Sherri Baldy's MyBesties Stamp (IMG845)
Stamp Sentiment - Gina K Designs Cool Beans
Card stock: Gina K Designs Card Stock
Ink - Memento Rich Cocoa
Copic Markers
Spellbinders Respendent Rectangles and Ovals
Flowers, Pearls and Lace from my stash



For more inspiration, HERE is a link to Sherri Baldy's Facebook page.  You will find cards posted there by the design team and customers as well. 

I hope you'll find time to get some crafting in this week and join the Add Lace and Pearls Challenge to win fun prizes.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


HUGS,
Regina

1 comment: