Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Home is where the Heart is



Hello friends in blog land ...

Welcome back to Sherri's blog

As once again it is my turn to share my DT card with you all ... by now ... you all must be having great fun time ... creating with these cute little Besties  ... I think they just adorable !

Today I like to share a card which I created using ~ I Have Cocoa~ image 775 by Sherri Baldy

Here is my card :
It is a twisted easel card ... using Metal frame and metallic lace .. with metal corner on the bottom right hand corner .

~I have Cocoa ~by Sherri Baldy
 
Close Up
metal fram and metallic lace
 
close to the image
 
 
Hope you like what I have to share with you all today
 
Dont forget to enter your card to our New Besties Challenge for this week HERE
Add Something Metal or Something Metallic
 
Thank you for stopping by :)
Happy Crafting until we meet again
 
Rose Andrew DT


2 comments: