Sunday, April 7, 2013

Think Pink !!!



Hi and Happy Sunday , I trust you all are well and for those who are not i send you a get well hug .
Today i'm sharing with you a heart wall hanger i have created from a chipboard heart . 

 I have painted the base heart white then using a stencil and a pink paint to create the background flowers . 
The image i chose to work with was a pre coloured image (a bit of a cheat ) but as we all know some times we just don't have time to do the colouring . Her name is Miss Flopsie  .

I have used lace as a edging to the heart  embossed a few tickets from light pink silk card then inked with a darker pink to bring out the embossing .


 I have created 2 arrays of flowers adding a couple of gems and a couple of hat pins .



My final touches were a ribbon to hang the heart and a tassel to dangle from the bottom .
Thank you for stopping by and have a super day 
Hugs 
Caroline xxx



4 comments:

  1. Hello Caroline,

    What a beautiful hart love all the details and your coloring looks amazing.

    Greetings Marrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous!

    Miss Flopsie is a sweetie and I love all your embellishments and the colours you've used.

    Happy Crafting!!! :) X X

    ReplyDelete
  3. So PINK-alicious and sweet...I'd like 3 of them PLEASE for my GD's!!!
    Creative Wishes
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How stinkin cute is she. Love the lace bits. I enjoy seeing what kind of flowers you will use next. I've got to get myself stocked with some flowers. One thing i dont have. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete