Monday, September 19, 2016

Garden Dreams Pink Bees 3D


Hello Besties!   Today I would like to share with
you some easy cards with a 3D effect.

I am using the NEW Garden Dreams Pink Bees Downloadable
Paper Pack.  You can find it HERE


You can add flare with just popping up various elements on the papers.

Here I have just printed a second sheet of the same paper and cut 
out the flowers to add on top.


For the second card I printed out one sheet and cut the element out
and placed on a coordinating sheet in the pack.



I also took the edge with the lace trim and cut out to add
another small detail to the card.


Add a sentiment or some other embellishments and have fun.



Check out all the paper packs available at



And also Check out the SALE!





Happy Crafting







No comments:

Post a Comment