Friday, December 11, 2015

"Dear Santa" 8 page Design Paper Kit--Christmas Card Fun

Hello and Merry Christmas My Besties Crafters,


Christmas is coming around the corner. Can you believe it is only two Friday's away.

Antoinette here today... I am going to share four card projects to tickle your creativity.  I made using a Printable/digital My Besties 8 page  6x6 "Dear Santa" kit. You can find it and more Christmas Design Paper kits HEREIt came with so many fun elements to play with  like tags, card topper, 3D image and more. I couldn't help but have fun as I listened to Christmas music. I have learned to really love these digital printable Design Papers. You order them and get them right away. You can also have fun altering the size or crop what you want. Visit the My Besties Shop to see all the fun products.

I would also like to give you a personal invitation to enter your My Besties projects to December's Monthly Challenge over at My Besties 3D and more Challenge Blog.

          My Besties 3D and More...Monthly Challenge Blog

All my cards are made using some of  the Design Paper and/or Card Toppers, Tags in the "Dear Santa" 8 page Kit. I also used some Spellbinder dies for the oval tag, Oval background, Anna Griffin bow dies, and Tree dies sadly I misplaced who they are by. The minature doilies are by Die-namites.





I hope you enjoyed your visit.

2 comments:

  1. So Beautiful, Antoinette!! You create such gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dreamcards Antoinette ! Sooo beautiful!! Creative regards, Gina

    ReplyDelete