Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Time to Get Creative

Happy Tuesday Everyone! It's Beth. I had so much fun creating this notebook. I will be making a few of them to put in my gift closet for quick grab gifts. This sweet girl is Bestie image#372 at Sherri Baldy's Etsy shop.


I created a fun notebook with this cute image. I can't help but smile when I use the "Bestie" images.


Skin and hair can really challenge me. When I started with this image I had no idea what I was going to do or make. I just started coloring. I always start with the skin and work from there. These are the skin colors I used.


I am always learning. I used a lot of ink working on her hair. I have found that I like to let the layers of ink dry as I go along when doing hair. It doesn't get as "muddy " in my opinion. 


I did end up adding more depth to her hair after I finished her clothing.


This was super fun. I was able to use up lots of odds and ends in my craft room. Yippie!!

I used various ribbons and some Kaiser Kraft and Prima flowers. The note book is 5x7 kraft paper cover lined book, which are sold at Walmart 3 to a pack. They are only available when the back to school supplies are out. Tim Holtz printed vellum is covering part of the cover.

The Bestie is image #372. Hope you enjoyed this project! Additional information can be found at FromHandAndHeart.Com.

Thanks so much for looking at Sherri's Blog. So many great Ladies posting amazing projects here!

Until next time. Happy Crafting!

Beth







1 comment: