Saturday, September 14, 2013

All I want for Christmas...

  It is almost autumn here in the netherlands.. it is a pity summer is over, but I can enjoy  autumn and winter too.. The colors of autumn so warm and the snow in the winter...!
So here a winter tag for you with one of the lovely bestie's!
You can find her 
I have colored her with copics markers and used papers from Noor! Design- winter wishes.
Do you see the round ice cristals?? That is a new die and I just love it!!   I have used glitter paper to print it and it gives such a nice touch on your card.
The tag is also from Noor! Design with an english sentiment.
Some flowers and ribbon to finish the card, and so I have another christmas card ready to send to my family or friends!
I wish you all a  nice day!
Hugs Tiets xx
**************************
Ik denk met dit weer dat de zomer echt voorbij is maar ik kan ook echt genieten van de herfst en winter...daarom weer een winterse kaartje van mijn hand..
Ik heb weer een schitterende digi van Sherri gebruikt en je kunt haar
HIER 
vinden samen met nog vele mooie anderen!
Ik heb haar ingekleurd met copics markers.
Het papier , stansjes en bingokaartje en tag zijn van Noor! Design en de rest komt uit eigen voorraad. ik heb zo weer een kerstkaartje klaar en nog steeds geen stress of ik wel genoeg heb aan het einde van het jaar.
Liefs Tiets xx

No comments:

Post a Comment