Tuesday, February 5, 2013

FOREVER


Hello ladies

Welcome to Sherri Baldy's Blogland ....

As today is my very first post for Besties and also glad to be part of Design Team ..for some of you who don't know me, I am Rose Andrew from Down Under ...Australia .. been on the DT for SSS and now it is an honour to be here

As for my  first card.. I am using one of the Besties..with a very simple layout ... I love all the Besties...so cute and adorable .. so many fun projects can be done with them ...

Here is my card

 
It is a heart  card ... with not too many elements on it ... as trying to show -off my digi more  and dont want to scare you ...lol
At times simple is the best :)
Love is in the air ...not long for
Valentine's Day ...
 
 
Close Up
The image is on pop dot to give the 3D look
Oh...yes .. there is also a Besties Challenge .. do enter, have fun and great prizes for grab ..
 
Recipe  & Materials
 
The image is printed on X-Press IT Blending paper
Coloured in with copic markers
7  different sizes hearts cut out -using die cut & cuttlebug
Cuttlebug emboss folder - polka-dots
Cricut machine to cut the word "FOREVER"
Red Blings
Red Satin ribbon with gold trims
Red Cardstock
 printed paper
M/S border punch
3D pop dots
 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by to take peek
Do feel free to leave some love
 
Until then
Happy Carfting
Rose Andrew ( DT)
 
 
I would also be very pleased if you have time to visit my blog ..the link is below ... !!!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card! Love the shape and ofcourse the image :)

    ReplyDelete